Rita Bento (chair)
Jelena Milosevic Ilic (co-chair)
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
M. De Stefano (chair), Italy
R. Bento (co-chair), Portugal
A. Athanatopoulou, Greece
A. Kappos, UK
A. Rutenberg, Israel
D. Köber, Romania
E. Marino, Italy
G. Ayala, Mexico
O. Lavan, Israel
Z. Zembaty, Poland
- Criteria for regularity
- Seismic design of irregular structures
- Seismic assessment of irregular and complex structures
- Retrofit of irregular and complex structures
- Soil-Structure Interaction for irregular and complex structures
- Deadline for abstracts: November 29, 2019 (extended)
- Acceptance for abstracts: December 15, 2019
- Deadline for full papers: February 29, 2020
- Deadline for revised papers: October 30, 2020
- Deadline for registration: December 11, 2020
ABSTRACT AND PAPER SUBMISSION
Abstract and paper should be submitted through the EasyChair platform: HERE
Abstracts must be between 300 to 500 words.
The template for full paper is available HERE.
Official language for the workshop is English.
- Day 1, December 15th: Irregularities in RC buildings: Perspectives in current seismic design codes, difficulties in their application and further research needs
Prof. Humberto Varum, University of Porto
- Day 2, December 16th: Seismic response of masonry building aggregates in historic centres: observations, analyses and tests.
Prof. Andrea Penna, University of Pavia
The Workshop will take place online.
Department of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Georesources
CERIS, Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade de Lisboa
1049-001 Lisbon, Portugal
Tel: 00351 21 8418219
Copyright © 2020 9EWICS-IST